New England Direct Primary Care Alliance

connecticut
maine
massachusetts
newhampshire
rhodeisland
vermont

(Jack Forbush, DO) #1

Could we setup a category/forum for the New England Direct Primary Care Alliance?

(Zak Holdsworth) #2

Absolutely @jforbush. A few questions:

• What permissions do you want?
  • Everyone can see, and any forum members can edit/post, or
  • Everyone can see, but only invited group members can edit/post, or
  • Logged in users can see, but only invited group members can edit/post, or
  • Logged in users with a certain forum trust level can see, but only invited group members can edit/post, or
  • Only invited group members can see or post?
  • Do you have a preferred color?

(Jack Forbush, DO) #3

I know particular have a favorite color, but let’s pick blue. In regard to the permissions, logged in users can see, but only invited group members can edit or post. I think that might be the most appropriate permissions level at this point?

(Zak Holdsworth) #4

@jforbush have setup the category for the New England Chapter and have created a group. If you invite people to that group folks will automatically have access.

(Jack Forbush, DO) #5

Excellent! I was just trying to figure out how to change the description, but it doesn’t appear as though I have the privileges to do so.

(Zak Holdsworth) #6

Which description is that @jforbush

(Zak Holdsworth) #9

Absolutely, created a group here for you @lisainden. Make sure you update the about topic.

(Dr Lisa Davidson) #10

Zak How’d I do? I updated the topic in the group. I’m still playing around with the system in general.

(Zak Holdsworth) #11

You did awesome… only thing I would recommend is adding states to the post… you can do that by editing it, and then next to the save button you can type in state abbreviations for each of the states you mentioned. Also, maybe just add a line break so it is two paragraphs.

(Zak Holdsworth) #12

@jforbush you can also update the group setting for this group here? Like the about page.

(Jack Forbush, DO) #13

Why of course! :grinning:

(Dr Lisa Davidson) #14

@jforbush where’s Ciampi et al? We need them in this community. @Zak are we allowed to invite more people yet? Not a huge group, but one or two, or 5? :slight_smile:

(Zak Holdsworth) #15

@lisainden absolutely… just send them to the site and ask them to login and then click on the group you want them to join. Easy.

(Jack Forbush, DO) #16

I just invited him

(Michael A. Ciampi, M.D.) #17

Okay, Lisa, if you are at the party, I’m in too!

(Dr Lisa Davidson) #18

I’m going to end this thread and start somewhere else. Still learning the nuances