Could we setup a category/forum for the New England Direct Primary Care Alliance?
Absolutely @jforbush. A few questions:
- What permissions do you want?
- Everyone can see, and any forum members can edit/post, or
- Everyone can see, but only invited group members can edit/post, or
- Logged in users can see, but only invited group members can edit/post, or
- Logged in users with a certain forum trust level can see, but only invited group members can edit/post, or
- Only invited group members can see or post?
- Do you have a preferred color?
I know particular have a favorite color, but let’s pick blue. In regard to the permissions, logged in users can see, but only invited group members can edit or post. I think that might be the most appropriate permissions level at this point?
Excellent! I was just trying to figure out how to change the description, but it doesn’t appear as though I have the privileges to do so.
Zak How’d I do? I updated the topic in the group. I’m still playing around with the system in general.
You did awesome… only thing I would recommend is adding states to the post… you can do that by editing it, and then next to the save button you can type in state abbreviations for each of the states you mentioned. Also, maybe just add a line break so it is two paragraphs.
Why of course!
@lisainden absolutely… just send them to the site and ask them to login and then click on the group you want them to join. Easy.
I just invited him
Okay, Lisa, if you are at the party, I’m in too!
I’m going to end this thread and start somewhere else. Still learning the nuances